UAB “Achempak” develops and produces polypropylene flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC) designed for packing, carriage and storage of a variety of fertilizers, grains, chemicals, briquettes, pellets and other bulk hazardous and non-hazardous products as well as food products.
The Company’s Management, being aware of the importance of ensuring the quality and safety of products and fulfilling its obligation to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the Company’s employees, has established to itself and the entire personnel the following directions and goals:
- To expand the market and the range of the Company’s production.
To increase the Company’s competitiveness while reducing production costs and maintaining a high level of quality.
- To continuously improve the management system and increase the efficiency of processes, applying international management standards, the good manufacturing practice and LEAN methods in the Company’s activities.
- To provide proper sanitary conditions in the process of production, to identify and assess the risks associated with the production of food products packaging, to constantly monitor the critical control points at all stages of production and ensure the transfer of information.
- To perform prevention of accidents, incidents and occupational diseases, to continuously assess occupational risks while raising awareness of the personnel, using advanced technology and safe working practices.
- To systematically improve the qualifications of the employees of all levels and develop their skills while improving the personnel training processes.
- To ensure the fulfilment of the applicable regulations and other obligations.